Does Non-Compliance Worry You?
BizKeys gathered top industry experts and compiled a comprehensive resource for compliance, including a number of self-audits. Experts like Morris Jennings, a former Department of Labor Compliance Officer, and Labor and Employment Attorney Bill Trumpeter’s help limit your exposure to expensive litigation with self-audits that include:
- Americans With Disabilities Act – ADA
- Discrimination In The Workplace – EEOC Compliance
- Affirmative Action
- Hiring Process
- Discharge, Layoff, and Termination Risk Mitigation
- Wage and Hour – Fair Labor Standards ACT – FLSA
- Employee Eligibility Verification – I-9 Form
- You can be fined up to $1,100 for just failing to properly complete an I-9
- Penalties can impose devastating financial burdens for unfair or unlawful employment practices
Help Protect Your Company with a Self Audit
A Wealth of Legal Compliance Resources.
- Help protect your company with our Legal Compliance library. Includes Self Audit tools, printable resources and references.
- Also includes access to HR Reference, Policy Design Shop and Hiring Center.